250 Ada St, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Sold on 6/21/13: $47,500
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #BR01 051
- Zillow Home ID96824668
- Foundation TypePiers
- Days on Zillow184
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$123,310||$81K – $158K||-$4,018||$140||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$902/mo||$695 – $1.2K/mo||+$17||$1.02||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Georgia home values will increase 4.5% next year. Among 30513 homes, this home is valued 15.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 49.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30513 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 52.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.6% higher than in Blue Ridge, and 8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30513 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Blue Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 250 Ada Street
- 241 Ada St Blue Ridge, GA$148K22.01,240
- 206 Ada St Blue Ridge, GA$64K--1.0744
- 184 Ada St Blue Ridge, GA$63K--1.01,008
- 101 River Street GA$123K31.5999
- 133 River St Blue Ridge, GA$89K--1.01,456
- 245 E Main St Blue Ridge, GA$114K--1.01,440
- 85 Ada St Blue Ridge, GA$62K--1.0900
- 70 Ada St Blue Ridge, GA$460K----2,448
- 215 River St Blue Ridge, GA$86K--2.0420
- 41 Mineral Bluff, GA$65K--1.0980
- 271 E Second St Blue Ridge, GA$95K32.0912
- 511 E Main St Blue Ridge, GA$487K22.54,600
- 102 E Second St Blue Ridge, GA$79K--1.0872
- 25 Progress Cir Blue Ridge, GA--Studio----
- 4467 Highway 2 Blue Ridge, GA$84K--1.0720
- E Second St Blue Ridge, GA--Studio----
- 276 Chestnut Hls Blue Ridge, GA$220K22.01,368
- 132 Wilson St LOT 10 Blue Ridge, GA$51K32.0--
- 132 Wilson St Blue Ridge, GA$51K32.0--
- 72 Wilson St Blue Ridge, GA$52K22.0--
Nearby Schools in Blue Ridge
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005