- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 241 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $185
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $219,700
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 07459066
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Underground Utilities, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Construction \ Aluminum\Vinyl, Construction \ Stone\Frame, Cooling Source \ Electric, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke\Fire, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Basement \ Concrete, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Bar, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Water Description \ Stream\Creek\River, Parking \ 2 Car, Rooms \ Bonus Room, Heating Type \ Zoned\Dual, Interior Features \ Foyer - 2 Story, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Amenities \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ None
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,954 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 167 1288 081
- Zillow Home ID: 69072940
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $229-310K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30276 home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for Senoia as a whole. Among 30276 homes, this home is 72.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30276, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 408.3% higher than in Senoia, and 485.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30276 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Senoia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30276 home values.
|Autumn Crk Senoia, GA||$296K||--||3.5||3,361|
|260 Autumn Crk Senoia, GA||$266K||--||2.5||2,771|
|302 Ivy Ln Senoia, GA||$309K||--||4||3,722|
|270 Autumn Crk Senoia, GA||$252K||--||2.5||2,418|
|301 Ivy Ln # 8 Senoia, GA||$378K||6||4||4,285|
|301 Ivy Ln Senoia, GA||--||6||4||4,285|
|230 Autumn Crk Senoia, GA||$257K||--||3||2,724|
|230 Autumn Crk Senoia, GA||$197K||4||3||2,680|
|295 Ivy Ln Senoia, GA||$268K||--||2.5||2,916|
|75 Ivy Ln Senoia, GA||$281K||4||4||3,395|
|285 Ivy Ln Senoia, GA||--||--||4||3,788|
|310 Ivy Ln Senoia, GA||--||--||4||4,201|
|220 Autumn Crk Senoia, GA||$267K||--||3||2,921|
|260 Ivy Ln Senoia, GA||$259K||4||3.5||--|
|100 Ivy Ln Senoia, GA||$241K||--||3||2,354|
|260 Ivy Ln Senoia, GA||$323K||4||4||3,010|
|65 Ivy Ln Senoia, GA||$251K||--||3||2,547|
|245 Ivy Ln Senoia, GA||$263K||4||3||2,806|
|135 Autumn Crk Senoia, GA||$255K||--||3||2,766|
|90 Ivy Ln Senoia, GA||$237K||--||3||2,298|
Nearby Schools in Senoia
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.