- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 67 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,496 all time views
- 34 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $88
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: O5349510
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Property Description \ One Story, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Garage Features \ Drive Space, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Security, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Garage Features \ Oversized, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Location \ Street Private, Garage Features \ Covered Parking, Community Features \ Dock, Community Features \ Fishing Pier, Garage Features \ Secured Parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,427 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 312128285501190
- Zillow Home ID: 71061043
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $215-345K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34761 home values will increase 7.7% next year, compared to a 7.7% rise for Ocoee as a whole. Among 34761 homes, this home is 44.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34761, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% higher than in Ocoee, and 118.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34761 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ocoee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34761 home values.
|244 Beacon Pointe Dr Ocoee, FL||$255K||4||3||2,551|
|270 Beacon Pointe Dr Ocoee, FL||$243K||3||2||2,494|
|294 Beacon Pointe Dr Ocoee, FL||$262K||4||3||3,115|
|3308 Midlake Ter Ocoee, FL||$288K||4||3.5||3,172|
|253 Beacon Pointe Dr Ocoee, FL||$215K||3||2||2,142|
|3312 Midlake Ter Ocoee, FL||$253K||4||3||2,487|
|253 Beacon Pointe Dr Ocoee, FL||$251K||3||2||2,142|
|261 Beacon Pointe Dr Ocoee, FL||$313K||7||4||3,759|
|238 Beacon Pointe Dr Ocoee, FL||$263K||5||3||2,976|
|247 Beacon Pointe Dr Ocoee, FL||$240K||4||3||2,355|
|253 Beacon Pointe Dr Ocoee, FL||$247K||3||2||2,142|
|306 Beacon Pointe Dr Ocoee, FL||$246K||4||3||2,487|
|239 Beacon Pointe Dr Ocoee, FL||$342K||5||3||4,104|
|3300 Midlake Ter Ocoee, FL||$279K||4||3.5||3,361|
|218 Beacon Pointe Dr Ocoee, FL||$243K||4||3||2,415|
|267 Beacon Pointe Dr Ocoee, FL||$266K||5||3||3,362|
|3309 Midlake Ter Ocoee, FL||$263K||4||3||2,751|
|3420 Big Eagle Dr Ocoee, FL||$2.25M||5||5.5||8,315|
|291 Beacon Pointe Dr Ocoee, FL||$372K||4||3||2,751|
|283 Beacon Pointe Dr Ocoee, FL||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Ocoee
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!