This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Formal entry
- Living room with fireplace
- Formal dining room
- Full sized Kitchen, granite counter, center island, all premium appliances, separate breakfast nook area
- Large Family room with wood fireplace
- Bedroom or office
- laundry room
- Hall full Bathroom
- Wood floors
- Extensive patio and gardening area
- Built-in gas barbecue grill in backyard patio
- Master suite with fireplace and balcony with view of garden
- Two large bedrooms, one with private bath
- Bedrooms with wall to wall carpet
- Full hall bathroom
- Wood floors
- 1 car garage, 1 car carport, detached and in secured gate
- Addison Elementary/Palo Alto Unified
- David Starr Jordan Middle
- Palo Alto High/Palo Alto Unified
- Tenant to verify schools and availability
- Owner pays for gardener
- Sorry No smoking, no pets
Call Sidney Yee 408.394.9334 or email for showing appointment
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 1996 for $1,500,000
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 210 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,632 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 12416060
- Zillow Home ID: 19497042
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Old Palo Alto home values will increase 6.7% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Palo Alto as a whole. Among Old Palo Alto homes, this home is valued 67% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Palo Alto, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.6% lower than in Palo Alto, and 45.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Palo Alto home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Palo Alto home values.
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!