250 E 19th St, San Bernardino, CA 924042 beds, 1 bath, 941 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,392 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Last sold: May 2004 for $148,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 224 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.5
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 941 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1932
- Lot depth: 53
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 0146061010000
- Zillow Home ID: 17233613
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 250 E 19th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92404 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.8% less than in San Bernardino, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92404 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92404 home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
1,123 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1928
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 256 E 19th St San Bernardino, CA$118K21941
- 1935 Wall Ave San Bernardino, CA$322K842,886
- 1911 Wall Ave San Bernardino, CA$132K11936
- 1965 Wall Ave San Bernardino, CA$129K21966
- 1936 Belle St San Bernardino, CA$127K31960
- 253 E 19th St San Bernardino, CA$140K211,138
- 245 E 19th St San Bernardino, CA$153K21858
- 1989 Wall Ave San Bernardino, CA$113K21732
- 1964 Belle St San Bernardino, CA$153K431,464
- 1912 Belle St San Bernardino, CA$120K21784
- 257 E 19th St San Bernardino, CA$126K21925
- 241 E 19th St San Bernardino, CA$136K211,000
- 1988 Belle St San Bernardino, CA$118K21884
- 2007 Wall Ave San Bernardino, CA$134K21732
- 235 E 19th St APT 1 San Bernardino, CA$338K----4,460
- 2008 Belle St San Bernardino, CA$123K31968
- 2021 Wall Ave San Bernardino, CA$163K21915
- 229 E 19th St San Bernardino, CA$184K311,130
- 2024 Belle St San Bernardino, CA$148K321,104
- 2035 Wall Ave San Bernardino, CA$123K11874
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.