- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
250 Estates Dr, San Bruno, CA 940664 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- 2534 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $1,100,000
- Price/sqft: $472
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- View: City
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,180 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 019043230
- Zillow Home ID: 15494247
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 250 Estates Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94066 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% less than in San Bruno, and 64.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bruno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94066 home values.
- 260 Estates Dr San Bruno, CA$964K52.52,490
- 941 Glenview Dr San Bruno, CA$1.34M643,200
- 240 Estates Dr San Bruno, CA$1.02M52.52,770
- 270 Estates Dr San Bruno, CA$1.01M52.52,730
- 280 Estates Dr San Bruno, CA$864K542,230
- 230 Estates Dr San Bruno, CA$1M632,480
- 930 Glenview Dr San Bruno, CA$750K321,640
- 141 Estates Dr San Bruno, CA$898K432,050
- 940 Glenview Dr San Bruno, CA$728K321,330
- 920 Glenview Dr San Bruno, CA$733K321,330
- 971 Glenview Dr San Bruno, CA$790K431,720
- 950 Glenview Dr San Bruno, CA$738K321,530
- 220 Estates Dr San Bruno, CA$791K431,830
- 910 Glenview Dr San Bruno, CA$787K431,580
- 1730 Earl Ave San Bruno, CA$1.06M432,200
- 960 Glenview Dr San Bruno, CA$1M32.52,680
- 131 Estates Dr San Bruno, CA$1.03M42.52,660
- 900 Glenview Dr San Bruno, CA$719K321,330
- 981 Glenview Dr San Bruno, CA--------
- 111 Estates Dr San Bruno, CA$920K42.52,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!