250 Fernando Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943066 beds, 3 baths, 2,799 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,875 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 16 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2004 for $1,150,000
- Price/sqft: $714
- MLS #: ML81418567
- Parking: 234 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups,Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show,Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed,Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s),Building Type \ Detached,Communications \ Cable TV Available,Cooling \ None,Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen,Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room,Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s),Exterior \ Stucco,Family Room \ No Family Room,Family Room \ No Separate Family Room,Fireplaces \ Living Room,Fireplaces \ Wood Burning,Fireplaces \ Yes,Flooring \ Hardwood,Flooring \ Laminate,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum,Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab,Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage,Garage Parking Features \ Converted,Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking,Heating \ Wall Furnace,Horse Property \ No,Kitchen \ Dishwasher,Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal,Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas,Kitchen \ Microwave,Kitchen \ Oven Range,Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+,Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet,Laundry \ Dryer,Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer,Laundry \ In Garage,Laundry \ In Laundry Room,Laundry \ Washer,Listing Class \ Residential,Listing Service \ Full Service,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell,Lot Description \ Grade - Level,Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet,Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet,Pool \ Pool - No,Roof \ Foam,Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected,Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street,Structure SqFt Source \ Seller,Style \ Cottage/Bungalow,Subclass \ Single Family Home,View \ Local/Neighborhood,Water \ Heater - Gas,Water \ Public,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,799 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 13233027
- Zillow Home ID: 19503462
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 250 Fernando Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ventura market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 279.2% greater than in San Jose Metro, and 35.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ventura home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ventura home values.
- 260 Fernando Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.93M112,400
- 230 Fernando Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.55M211,144
- 264 Fernando Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.79M531,814
- 274 Fernando Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.99M431,962
- 231 Chestnut Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.45M321,174
- 251 Chestnut Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.28M21994
- 221 Chestnut Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.04M32.52,243
- 3396 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.88M32.52,021
- 3390 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$2.9M432,123
- 261 Chestnut Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.34M21985
- 211 Chestnut Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.71M532,073
- 3395 Birch St Palo Alto, CA$1.25M311,008
- 275 Fernando Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.65M321,657
- 253 Fernando Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.38M311,207
- 271 Chestnut Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.82M432,321
- 281 Fernando Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.31M311,060
- 201 Chestnut Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.68M431,870
- 231 Fernando Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.26M21825
- 289 Fernando Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.3M211,080
- 281 Chestnut Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.38M321,298
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292