250 Los Palmos Dr, San Francisco, CA 941273 beds, 1 bath, 1,065 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,495 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $890,000
- Price/sqft: $836
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Guest Quarters, Building Type \ Attached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Tandem Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Not Connected, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,065 sqft
- Parcel #: 2997 009
- Zillow Home ID: 15135930
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 250 Los Palmos Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Miraloma Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% less than in San Francisco, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Miraloma Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Miraloma Park home values.
- 256 Los Palmos Dr San Francisco, CA$830K--11,065
- 246 Los Palmos Dr San Francisco, CA$775K311,065
- 260 Los Palmos Dr San Francisco, CA$774K421,800
- 236 Los Palmos Dr San Francisco, CA$961K--21,287
- 134 Stanford Heights Ave San Francisco, CA$878K--21,145
- 272 Los Palmos Dr San Francisco, CA$788K311,065
- 226 Los Palmos Dr San Francisco, CA$984K321,287
- 140 Stanford Heights Ave San Francisco, CA$779K--1928
- 144 Stanford Heights Ave San Francisco, CA$788K--1928
- 216 Los Palmos Dr San Francisco, CA$817K--21,287
- 276 Los Palmos Dr San Francisco, CA$745K211,065
- 213 Los Palmos Dr San Francisco, CA$1.49M33.5--
- 150 Stanford Heights Ave San Francisco, CA$782K--1928
- 284 Los Palmos Dr San Francisco, CA$782K211,038
- 801 Foerster St San Francisco, CA$883K221,200
- 219 Los Palmos Dr San Francisco, CA$1.49M43.52,500
- 210 Los Palmos Dr San Francisco, CA$952K--31,840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!