- Lot: 1.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- 74 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,090 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $500
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2000 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $153
- MLS #: 1523226
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 770 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Community Name \ None, Bath Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Bedroom Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Furnishings Description \ No Furniture, Zoning \ Single-Family, Lot Description \ 1 to 5 Acres, Family Room Description \ None, Other Appliance Description \ None, Equestrian Description \ None, Miscellaneous Description \ None, Bath Downstairs Description \ Full Bath Downstairs, Built Description \ Resale, Fence \ Backyard Full Fenced, Sewer \ Public, Bldg Desc \ One Story, Great Room Y\N \ Yes, Master Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Utility Information \ All Electric, Cooling Fuel Description \ Electric, Energy Description \ None, Construction Description \ Frame & Siding, Interior Description \ Window Coverings Partial, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Master Bedroom Description \ Mbr Separate From Other, House Faces \ East, Landscape Description \ Mature Landscaping, Property Description \ Detached Guest House, Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ CCRs, Interior Description \ Drywall, Water \ Community Well\Fee, Roof Description \ Pitched, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Downstairs, Interior Description \ Drapes, Master Bath Desc \ Double Sink, Fence Type \ Brick, Area \ 401 - North West, Lot Description \ Corner, Landscape Description \ Drip Irrigation\Bubblers, Exterior Description \ Circular Driveway, Interior Description \ Alarm System-Owned, Heating Description \ Two or More Units, Master Bath Desc \ Make Up Table, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Property Description \ Guest Quarters, Landscape Description \ Fruit Tree(s), Garage Description \ Workshop\Bench Area, Great Room Description \ Built-In Entertainment Center, Oven Description \ Double Built-In Ovens (E), Property Description \ Custom, Elementary School 3-5 \ Wasden Howard, Elementary School K-2 \ Wasden Howard, Construction Description \ Rock Front, Financing Considered \ Cash, Type \ Detached, Financing Considered \ Conventional, Association Fee 1 - MQYN \ Monthly, Association Fee Y\N \ Yes, Association Fee 2 - MQYN \ Quarterly, Master Bath Desc \ Separate Tub, Master Bath Desc \ Separate Shower, Land Use \ Res-Sngl Fam, Realtor? Y\N \ Yes, Ownership \ Single Family Residential, Possession Description \ Close of Escrow, Water Heater Description \ Electric, Show (Additional) \ Alarm System, State \ Nevada, Show (Additional) \ See Agent to Agent Remarks, Garage \ 2
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 5,561 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 326
- Lot width: 218
- Parcel #: 13932601031
- Zillow Home ID: 7013945
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $455-690K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Rancho Charleston home values will rise 10.2% next year, compared to a 8.7% rise for Las Vegas as a whole. Among Rancho Charleston homes, this home is 527.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 68.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rancho Charleston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.4% less than in Las Vegas, and 94.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Rancho Charleston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho Charleston home values.
|1450 Rancho Cir Las Vegas, NV||$414K||2||3||3,208|
|330 Rancho Cir Las Vegas, NV||$1.93M||5||5||8,240|
|1244 Rancho Cir Las Vegas, NV||$797K||7||7.5||6,563|
|200 Rancho Cir Las Vegas, NV||$597K||5||4.5||4,429|
|380 Rancho Cir Las Vegas, NV||$1.02M||5||4.5||7,088|
|1500 Rancho Cir Las Vegas, NV||$404K||3||2.5||3,180|
|400 Rancho Cir Las Vegas, NV||$605K||3||3||4,644|
|1111 Rancho Cir Las Vegas, NV||$428K||4||3||3,769|
|1111 Rancho Cir Las Vegas, NV||$435K||3||3.5||3,769|
|1111 Rancho Cir Las Vegas, NV||$437K||3||4||3,769|
|100 Rancho Cir Las Vegas, NV||$2.86M||7||12||18,765|
|410 S Rancho Dr Las Vegas, NV||$248K||4||3||2,481|
|1070 Rancho Cir Las Vegas, NV||$363K||2||2.5||2,442|
|1600 Rancho Cir Las Vegas, NV||$365K||4||4.5||3,811|
|1200 Rancho Cir Las Vegas, NV||$1.6M||8||8.5||10,551|
|422 S Rancho Dr Las Vegas, NV||$258K||3||3||2,060|
|350 S Rancho Dr Las Vegas, NV||$388K||4||4||3,652|
|750 Rancho Cir Las Vegas, NV||$484K||3||3||3,833|
|500 Rancho Cir Las Vegas, NV||$812K||5||5||6,501|
|300 S Rancho Dr Las Vegas, NV||$260K||3||2||1,558|
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!