- Built in 1920
- 58 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,771 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $814
- Cooling: Other, Wall
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: 0 space
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $296
- MLS #: 6525269
- Kurfiss Sotheby's International Rea...
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- View: City
- Features \ Association Fee, Features \ City / Strip, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ Designer Kitchen, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Doorman, Features \ Elevator, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ In-City, Features \ Laundry Facilities, Features \ Metropolitan, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Radiator, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Tile, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Wall Unit A/C, Features \ Window A/C, PropertySubType \ Condominium, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,265 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 888072250
- Zillow Home ID: 63498324
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $333-455K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Center City East home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Center City East homes, this home is 20.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 3.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Center City East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.9% greater than in Philadelphia, and 26.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Center City East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Center City East home values.
- 1324 Locust St APT A/K/A1 beds, 1 baths
317 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1900
- 1324 Locust St APT 2141 beds, 1 baths
655 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1900
|Other Units in this Building (99)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 250 S 13th St|
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!