A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Views: 2,603 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $475,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $226
- Finished basement, 1371 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 8 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0050 B:0000 L:2145
- Zillow Home ID: 56933009
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $330-750K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01940 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Lynnfield as a whole. Among 01940 homes, this home is valued 14.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lynnfield, and 83.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01940 home values.
|245 Salem St # R Lynnfield, MA||$380K||2||2||1,529|
|262 Salem St Lynnfield, MA||$485K||4||2||2,300|
|253 Salem St Lynnfield, MA||$444K||3||2||2,185|
|230 Salem St Lynnfield, MA||$605K||4||1.5||3,522|
|270 Salem St Lynnfield, MA||$776K||3||2||4,780|
|231 Salem St Lynnfield, MA||$367K||3||1||1,428|
|274 Salem St Lynnfield, MA||$552K||--||--||--|
|223 Salem St Lynnfield, MA||$549K||4||2.5||2,457|
|9 Debston Ln Lynnfield, MA||$569K||3||2.5||2,707|
|511 Walnut St Lynnfield, MA||$509K||4||3||2,592|
|513-515 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$370K||--||3||2,516|
|513 Walnut St Lynnfield, MA||$454K||3||1||1,684|
|199 Salem St Lynnfield, MA||$496K||4||3||2,115|
|185 Salem St Lynnfield, MA||$336K||2||1||1,236|
|7 Debston Ln Lynnfield, MA||$664K||3||2.5||2,972|
|8 Debston Ln Lynnfield, MA||$518K||3||3||1,732|
|34 Alexandra Rd Lynnfield, MA||$679K||4||3||3,057|
|292 Salem St Lynnfield, MA||$545K||3||2.5||2,244|
|171 Salem St Lynnfield, MA||$438K||5||1.5||1,851|
|304 Salem St Lynnfield, MA||$330K||2||1||1,141|
Nearby Schools in Lynnfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded0.7 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.