- Lot: 1.04 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 96 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,525 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $680,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $197
- MLS #: PW15113340
- Parking: 3 spaces
- View: City
- AttachedStructure \ Detached, Fireplace \ Living Room, GarageAttached \ Attached, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, Pool \ None, SaleType \ Standard, Stories \ Two Level, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, WaterSource \ District\Public, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Sewer \ Septic Tank, View \ City Lights, View \ Panoramic, Rooms \ Family Room, LotFeatures \ Lot Over 40000 Sqft, LastChangeType \ Price Change, CommunityFeatures \ Valley, SeniorYN \ 0
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,450 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 492
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 8240006023
- Zillow Home ID: 21468772
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $635K-1.5M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 90631 home values will increase 6.9% next year, compared to a 6.4% increase for La Habra Heights as a whole. Among 90631 homes, this home is 121.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90631, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% lower than in La Habra Heights, and 52.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 90631 home values rise more quickly than other regions in La Habra Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90631 home values.
Nearby Schools in La Habra Heights
Macy Elementary (assigned)K-61.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!