This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 10,998 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2003
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Wet Bar
- AC \ Central Air, Area Amenities \ Jogging/Biking Path, Area Amenities \ Park, Area Amenities \ Play Ground, Area Amenities \ Pool-Community, Area Amenities \ Sport Facility, Area Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Construction \ All Sides Masonry, Construction \ Stucco, Dining Description \ Breakfast Area, Dining Description \ Formal Dining Room, Disability Features Desc \ Wide Doors, Exterior Features \ Curbs, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Gutters Partial, Exterior Features \ Porch-Open, Exterior Features \ Private BackYard, Exterior Features \ Private Garden, Exterior Features \ Security Lighting, Exterior Features \ Storage Building, Faces \ North-East, Fence \ Masonry, Fence \ Privacy, Fireplace Features \ Formal Living, Fireplace Features \ Kitchen, Fireplace Features \ See Through, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile - Hard, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Details \ Pier & Beam, Foundation Details \ Slab, GA Description \ Main Level, GA Description \ Room with Private Bath, Garage Description \ Detached, Garage Description \ Door Opener, Garage Description \ Door-Single, Garage Description \ Entry-Front, Heating \ Central Heat, Heating \ Natural Gas, Interior Features \ Ceiling-Coffered, Interior Features \ Ceiling-High, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ In-Law Plan, Interior Features \ Lighting Recessed, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Interior Features \ Window Treatments, Interior Features \ Wired For Surround Sound, Kitchen \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Center Island, Kitchen \ Granite/Marble Counters, Kitchen Appliances \ Bar Ice Maker, Kitchen Appliances \ Built-In Oven(s), Kitchen Appliances \ Convection Oven, Kitchen Appliances \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Appliances \ Microwave Oven, Kitchen Appliances \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Appliances \ Self Cleaning Oven, Kitchen Appliances \ Water Heater Gas, Laundry Location \ Main Level, Laundry Location \ Utility/Laundry Room, Listing Financing \ Cash, Listing Financing \ Conventional, Listing Financing \ Lender Approval, Lot Features \ Corner, Lot Features \ Level, Master Description \ 2 Master Suites, Master Description \ Double Vanity, Master Description \ Garden Tub, Master Description \ Jetted Tub, Master Description \ Separate Shower, Master Description \ Walk-In Closet, Parking Features \ Off Street, Parking Features \ Outside, Pool Descron Prop \ Heated, Pool Descron Prop \ In-Ground Pool, Pool Descron Prop \ Saltwater, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Region \ Austin - West/Westlake, Restrictions \ City Restrictions, Restrictions \ Deed Restrictions, Restrictions \ Easement/R.O.W., Roof \ Composition Shingle, Rooms \ Bedroom/Office, Rooms \ Family, Rooms \ Formal Living, Rooms \ Foyer, Rooms \ Great, Rooms \ Living/Den, Rooms \ Sun, Rooms \ Utility, Sewer \ City at Street, Spa Hot Tub Description \ In Ground, Steps \ Exterior Steps, Steps \ Interior Steps, Steps \ Sunken Room(s), Stories Lookup \ 2, Trees \ Large (Over 40 Ft), Trees \ Medium (20 Ft - 40 Ft), Unit Style \ 1st Floor Entry, Utilities \ Electricity on Property, Utilities \ Natural Gas on Property, Utilities \ Phone on Property, Utilities \ Underground, View \ No View, Water Source \ City
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,005 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: 105537
- Zillow Home ID: 29326540
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.93M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Austin Metro home values will rise 1.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2502 Bettis Blvd Austin, TX||$2.06M||5||4.5||5,259|
|2402 Bettis Blvd Austin, TX||$1.09M||--||3||2,101|
|403 Riley Rd Rollingwood, TX||$1.27M||--||4||3,493|
|2501 Bettis Blvd Austin, TX||$1.11M||4||3||2,149|
|403 Farley Trl Austin, TX||$1.89M||--||2||4,754|
|2505 Bettis Blvd Austin, TX||$1.01M||4||2||2,295|
|404 Farley Trl Austin, TX||$1.03M||--||2||2,137|
|2403 Bettis Blvd Austin, TX||$1.19M||--||3||2,639|
|405 Farley Trl Austin, TX||$1.37M||--||3||3,462|
|305 Riley Rd Austin, TX||$1.01M||--||2||1,883|
|400 Vale St Austin, TX||$1.55M||4||4||3,848|
|402 Vale St Rollingwood, TX||$1.44M||3||3||3,453|
|400 Riley Rd Rollingwood, TX||$2.02M||--||5||4,610|
|406 Farley Trl Rollingwood, TX||$961K||--||2||2,050|
|2601 Bettis Blvd Austin, TX||$1.04M||3||2||1,674|
|303 Farley Trl Austin, TX||$1.25M||--||2||2,364|
|404 Vale St Rollingwood, TX||$1.08M||--||2||2,069|
|2401 Pickwick Ln Rollingwood, TX||$1.21M||--||3||3,225|
|402 Riley Rd Austin, TX||$3.55M||5||7.5||9,422|
|304 Vale St Rollingwood, TX||$1.22M||3||2||2,187|
Nearby Schools in Rollingwood
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Foreclosure Specialist
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.