2500 Stradbrook DrAPT A, Charlotte, NC 28210
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:816 sq ft
- Lot:331,492 sq ft
- Year Built:1985
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $80,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
What I love about the homeWalk to shopping and dining at Quail Corners! Minutes from light rail!
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Additional FeaturesGorgeous pond views from your patio!
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Office, Walk-in closet
- Elementary SchoolSmithfield
- High SchoolSouth Mecklenburg
- Last Remodel Year1987
- Middle SchoolQuail Hollow
- Neighborhood NameCrestwick!
- Parcel #20715429
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID6287745
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$79,712||$53K – $96K||-$555||$97||05/16/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$893/mo||$670 – $1.2K/mo||-$3||$1.09||05/13/2013|
Zillow predicts Brandon Forest home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Charlotte as a whole. Among Brandon Forest homes, this home is valued 34.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.5% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brandon Forest home values.
Neighborhood for 2500 Stradbrook Drive APT A
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home