2500 Stradbrook DrAPT A, Charlotte, NC 28210
Sold on 8/1/12: $80,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Multi Family:816 sq ft
- Lot:7.61 acres
- Year Built:1985
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $80,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Additional FeaturesBedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Parking Lot
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Office, Walk-in closet
- Days on Zillow497
- Elementary SchoolSmithfield
- High SchoolSouth Mecklenburg
- Last Remodel Year1987
- Middle SchoolQuail Hollow
- Neighborhood NameCrestwick!
- Parcel #20715429
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID6287745
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$80,056||$67K – $91K||+$1,879||$98||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$883/mo||$804 – $1.1K/mo||-$13||$1.08||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Brandon Forest home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Charlotte as a whole. Among Brandon Forest homes, this home is valued 40.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brandon Forest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 17.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.6% lower than in Charlotte, and 27.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brandon Forest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brandon Forest home values.
Neighborhood for 2500 Stradbrook Drive APT A
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005