2500 W Manor Pl APT 218, Seattle, WA 981992 beds, 1 bath, 975 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1974
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Flooring: Tile
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None,Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric,Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric,Appliance Hookups \ Washer,Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher,Appliances That Stay \ Dryer,Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal,Appliances That Stay \ Microwave,Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven,Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator,Appliances That Stay \ Washer,Bank/REO Owned \ N,Bus line nearby \ Y,Cats/Dogs \ Cats Only,Cats/Dogs \ Dogs Only,Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions,Co-op (y/n) \ N,Common Prop Features \ Cable TV,Common Prop Features \ Club House,Common Prop Features \ Elevator,Common Prop Features \ Laundry Room,Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance,Common Prop Features \ Pool-Outdoor,Common Prop Features \ Sauna,Dining room location \ M,Energy Source(heat) \ Electric,Entrance level \ M,Exterior \ Cement Planked,FHA/VA approved \ Y,Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile,Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet,Form 17 \ Provided,H/O Dues Included \ Earthquake Ins.,H/O Dues Included \ Garbage,H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer,Heating/Cooling \ Radiant,Kitchen location \ M,Living room location \ M,Lot Details \ Curbs,Lot Details \ Paved Street,Lot Details \ Sidewalk,Master bedroom location \ M,Parking Types \ Carport,Possession \ Closing,Potential Terms \ Cash Out,Potential Terms \ Conventional,Potential Terms \ FHA,Preliminary title ordered \ Y,Property type \ COND,Roof \ Torch Down,Senior exemption \ N,Show map link \ Y,Special assessment (y/n) \ N,Status \ A,Style \ 30,Type of Fireplace \ Wood,Unit Features \ Alarm System,Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio,View \ Canal,View \ City,View \ Mountain,View \ Territorial,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 975 sqft
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2113855606
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2500 W Manor Pl APT 218
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% lower than in Seattle, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- Apt 415$210K11820
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292