- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 300 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,861 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $13,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $10
- MLS #: O5310455
- View Virtual Tour
- County Or Parish \ Orange, Entered Where \ Office, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, HOA Common Assn \ None, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Corner Lot/Unit, Location \ In County, LSC List Side \ Orlando Regional, MLS Area Major \ Christmas, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Style \ Mixed Use, Property Type \ Vacant Land, Realtor Info Confidential \ Vacant, Showing Instructions \ Use Request Showing button, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, StateOrProvince \ Florida, Status \ Active, Street Suffix \ STREET, Total Acreage \ 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre, Utilities \ None
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,338 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot width: 102
- Parcel #: 342233132712240
- Zillow Home ID: 46255467
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1-143K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Christmas home values will increase 8.4% next year, compared to a 7.9% rise for Orlando Metro as a whole. Among Christmas homes, this home is 81.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 73.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Christmas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.1% less than in Orlando Metro, and 59% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Christmas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Christmas home values.
|25021 Celestial St Christmas, FL||$105K||3||2||1,448|
|25004 Antler St Christmas, FL||$154K||6||4||1,352|
|25033 Celestial St Christmas, FL||$154K||2||3||1,976|
|25016 Antler St Christmas, FL||$89K||3||2||1,296|
|25008 Celestial St Christmas, FL||$103K||4||1||1,059|
|25010 Celestial St Christmas, FL||$81K||2||2||798|
|25032 Antler St Christmas, FL||$68K||2||2||840|
|25045 Celestial St Christmas, FL||$88K||2||2||1,334|
|816 Saint Catherine Ave Christmas, FL||$82K||2||2||980|
|25034 Celestial St Christmas, FL||$148K||3||3||1,848|
|904 Saint Catherine Ave Christmas, FL||$168K||4||2||2,152|
|810 Saint Catherine Ave Christmas, FL||$102K||3||2||1,440|
|830 Saint Catherine Ave Christmas, FL||$96K||3||2||1,272|
|916 Saint Catherine Ave Christmas, FL||$79K||3||2||1,056|
|25048 Antler St Christmas, FL||$137K||3||2||1,581|
|806 Saint Catherine Ave Christmas, FL||$72K||3||2||936|
|25046 Celestial St Christmas, FL||$69K||2||2||832|
|25057 Celestial St Christmas, FL||$91K||2||--||1,404|
|1003 Saint Catherine Ave Christmas, FL||$155K||2||1.5||2,110|
|940 Saint Catherine Ave Christmas, FL||$155K||5||3||1,786|
Nearby Schools in Christmas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!