25009 Vine St, San Bernardino, CA 924102 beds, 2 baths, 1,265 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 42 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 1989 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- MLS #: CV14174575
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 200 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,265 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0278212130000
- Zillow Home ID: 17361969
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25009 Vine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.9% higher than in Riverside Metro, and 62.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland home values.
- 25019 Vine St San Bernardino, CA$312K53.52,934
- 24999 Vine St San Bernardino, CA$125K21846
- 25012 7th St San Bernardino, CA$125K31959
- 25004 7th St San Bernardino, CA$143K211,092
- 25020 7th St San Bernardino, CA$128K21960
- 25006 Vine St San Bernardino, CA$142K311,245
- 24987 Vine St San Bernardino, CA$140K21805
- 25016 Vine St San Bernardino, CA$145K211,044
- 24994 7th St San Bernardino, CA$140K211,032
- 25031 Vine St San Bernardino, CA$135K31971
- 24996 Vine St San Bernardino, CA$144K321,060
- 25030 7th St San Bernardino, CA$123K31936
- 25028 Vine St San Bernardino, CA$131K311,006
- 24984 7th St San Bernardino, CA$152K211,104
- 24979 Vine St San Bernardino, CA$134K21812
- 24986 Vine St San Bernardino, CA$148K311,120
- 25043 Vine St San Bernardino, CA$123K21812
- 25038 Vine St San Bernardino, CA$125K21864
- 25011 7th St San Bernardino, CA$165K32948
- 25003 7th St San Bernardino, CA$142K21960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!