- Built in 1981
- 37 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,214 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $347/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $329
- MLS #: A2110479
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Tennis Court
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: Personal Interview Required
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Bike Storage
- Amenities: Business Center
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Approval Information: Application Fee Required
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Unit Design: High Rise
- First Floor Entry
- Restrictions: Renting Limited
- Unit View: Bay
- Maintenance Includes: Reserve Fund
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects Homestead Tax
- Amenities: Community Room
- Pet Restrictions: Maximum 20 Lbs
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects City & County Tax
- Approval Information: 3-4 Weeks Approval
- Bedroom Description: None
- Amenities: Library
- Terms Considered: FHA-Va Approved
- Section: 40
- Style: Co-Op 5+ Stories
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects County Only Tax
- Restrictions: See Broker Remarks
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Unit View: Skyline View
- Municipal Code: 0
- Development Name: BRICKELL PARK
- Folio Number: 01-41-40-015-0920
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 790 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: 0141400150920
- Zillow Home ID: 43871987
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $200-277K.
Popularity on Zillow
Trending! This home is one of the top 10% most visited in the neighborhood this week.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% lower than in Miami, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (100)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2501 Brickell Ave|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.