2501 Byron St, Richmond, VA 23223
Sold on 8/6/13: $42,000
Zestimate®: $108,854Update your Zestimate
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:970 sq ft
- Lot:10,585 sqft
- Year Built:1950
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $42,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
Available around mid September. Showing soon.
Check out this cute ranch home in East Henrico off Mechanicsville Tnpk.
Living room. Dining room. Kitchen. Two bedrooms. One full bath. Utility room with washer/dryer hookups.
Fenced back yard.
We are preparing to replace the existing oil furnace with a new electric heat pump for central heat and AC.
Monthly rent is $830. Security deposit is $825. There is no fee to apply.
Henrico county public schools are: Harvey elementary, Wilder middle and Henrico high.
Pets are OK but please no pit bulls. An additional $150 pet deposit will apply.
For more information, reply to this ad or call (804) 553-4547.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room
- High SchoolHenrico
- Parcel #8027349001
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID12351077
- Days on Zillow255
- Elementary SchoolHarvie
- Last Remodel Year2013
- Middle SchoolDouglas Wilder
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2501 Byron Street
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23223 home values.
- 2503 Byron St Richmond, VA$116K41.01,591
- 3511 Whitlock Ave Richmond, VA$74K41.01,468
- Whitlock Ave Richmond, VA--32.01,132
- 2421 Byron St Richmond, VA$100K31.01,296
- 2505 Byron St Richmond, VA$119K32.01,455
- 3509 Whitlock Ave Richmond, VA$108K31.01,269
- 2500 Byron St Richmond, VA$90K21.01,135
- 2419 Byron St Richmond, VA$141K41.51,600
- 2420 Byron St Richmond, VA$95K21.0960
- 2502 Byron St Richmond, VA$100K31.0992
- 3510 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$113K21.01,489
- 3510 Whitlock Ave Richmond, VA$97K21.01,006
- 2418 Byron St Richmond, VA$118K41.51,562
- 2417 Byron St Richmond, VA$117K42.01,548
- 3507 Whitlock Ave Richmond, VA$98K31.0983
- 2506 Byron St Richmond, VA$89K21.0992
- 3508 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$158K32.51,670
- 3512 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$125K32.01,448
- 3508 Whitlock Ave Richmond, VA$109K31.01,243
- 2508 Byron St Richmond, VA$104K31.01,350
Nearby Schools in East Highland Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292