2501 Byron St, Richmond, VA 23223
Sold on 8/6/13: $42,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:970 sq ft
- Lot:10,585 sqft
- Year Built:1950
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $42,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
Available around mid September. Showing soon.
Check out this cute ranch home in East Henrico off Mechanicsville Tnpk.
Living room. Dining room. Kitchen. Two bedrooms. One full bath. Utility room with washer/dryer hookups.
Fenced back yard.
We are preparing to replace the existing oil furnace with a new electric heat pump for central heat and AC.
Monthly rent is $830. Security deposit is $825. There is no fee to apply.
Henrico county public schools are: Harvey elementary, Wilder middle and Henrico high.
Pets are OK but please no pit bulls. An additional $150 pet deposit will apply.
For more information, reply to this ad or call (804) 553-4547.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room
- High SchoolHenrico
- Last Remodel Year2013
- Middle SchoolDouglas Wilder
- Parcel #8027349001
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID12351077
- Days on Zillow215
- Elementary SchoolHarvie
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$109,753||$99K – $119K||-$809||$113||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$876/mo||$780 – $1.1K/mo||+$6||$0.90||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 23223 home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.5% rise for East Highland Park as a whole. Among 23223 homes, this home is valued 0% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 48.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23223 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 98.4% less than in East Highland Park, and 96.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23223 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Highland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23223 home values.
Neighborhood for 2501 Byron Street
- 2503 Byron St Richmond, VA$113K41.01,591
- 3511 Whitlock Ave Richmond, VA$71K41.01,468
- Whitlock Ave Richmond, VA$110K32.01,132
- 2421 Byron St Richmond, VA$97K31.01,296
- 2505 Byron St Richmond, VA$117K32.01,455
- 3509 Whitlock Ave Richmond, VA$104K31.01,269
- 2500 Byron St Richmond, VA$91K21.01,135
- 2419 Byron St Richmond, VA$137K41.51,600
- 2420 Byron St Richmond, VA$93K21.0960
- 2502 Byron St Richmond, VA$97K31.0992
- 3510 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$112K21.01,489
- 3510 Whitlock Ave Richmond, VA$96K21.01,006
- 2418 Byron St Richmond, VA$116K41.51,562
- 2417 Byron St Richmond, VA$115K42.01,548
- 3507 Whitlock Ave Richmond, VA$95K31.0983
- 2506 Byron St Richmond, VA$88K21.0992
- 3508 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$156K32.51,670
- 3512 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$124K32.01,448
- 3508 Whitlock Ave Richmond, VA$108K31.01,243
- 2508 Byron St Richmond, VA$103K31.01,350
Nearby Schools in East Highland Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005