2501 Cosmos Ave, Middleburg, FL 320684 beds, 2 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $51,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 300
- Lot width: 165
- Parcel #: 16052400595540700
- Zillow Home ID: 66130093
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2501 Cosmos Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32068, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Middleburg, and 268.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32068 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middleburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32068 home values.
- 2501 Cosmos Ave Middleburg, FL$144K421,721
- 2495 Cosmos Ave Middleburg, FL$104K322,280
- 2511 Cosmos Ave Middleburg, FL--------
- 4904 Barley St Middleburg, FL$116K422,280
- 2517 Cosmos Ave Middleburg, FL$58K321,302
- 2489 Cosmos Ave Middleburg, FL$119K322,280
- 2502 Larkspur Ave Middleburg, FL$85K321,728
- 2502 Larkspur Ave Middleburg, FL--521,728
- 2496 Larkspur Ave Middleburg, FL$112K322,052
- 2510 Larkspur Ave Middleburg, FL$96K321,620
- 2510 Cosmos Ave Middleburg, FL$53K22924
- 4928 Barley St Middleburg, FL$128K321,344
- 2523 Cosmos Ave Middleburg, FL$86K321,807
- 2523 Cosmos Ave Middleburg, FL$132K------
- 2490 Larkspur Ave Middleburg, FL$110K322,052
- 2516 Larkspur Ave Middleburg, FL--------
- 2481 Cosmos Ave Middleburg, FL$58K321,248
- 2516 Cosmos Ave Middleburg, FL$67K321,678
- 4908 Barley St Middleburg, FL$89K321,568
Nearby Schools in Middleburg
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.