- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2501 Nobie St, Fayetteville, NC 283063 beds, 1 bath, 935 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $65,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 935 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 99
- Parcel #: 0415390094
- Zillow Home ID: 53636724
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2501 Nobie Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28306 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% lower than in Fayetteville, and 23.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 28306 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28306 home values.
- 2503 Nobie St Fayetteville, NC$93K321,720
- 5040 Shimmer Dr Fayetteville, NC--------
- Paulson Dr Fayetteville, NC$103K321,654
- 4920 Jean St Fayetteville, NC$69K311,046
- 4916 Jean St Fayetteville, NC$196K314,538
- 5036 Shimmer Dr Fayetteville, NC--------
- 2502 Nobie St Fayetteville, NC$61K311,144
- 2504 Nobie St Fayetteville, NC$60K31780
- 5032 Shimmer Dr Fayetteville, NC$112K421,484
- 2508 Nobie St Fayetteville, NC$63K311,304
- 5039 Shimmer Dr Fayetteville, NC--------
- 2511 Nobie St Fayetteville, NC$70K311,025
- 5028 Shimmer Dr Fayetteville, NC$108K321,321
- 4912 Jean St Fayetteville, NC$59K311,072
- 4672 Future St Fayetteville, NC$122K21900
- 4803 Old Field Rd Fayetteville, NC$84K321,272
- 4917 Jean St Fayetteville, NC$59K31837
- 2209 Quailridge Dr Fayetteville, NC$86K321,300
- 5024 Shimmer Dr Fayetteville, NC$108K321,314
- 2205 Quailridge Dr Fayetteville, NC$88K321,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.