2501 S Parkview St, Tampa, FL 33629Studio, 4,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,034 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $950,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 555 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- 16kw NG auxilary generator
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,456 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 136
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 1218830100
- Zillow Home ID: 45054567
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2501 S Parkview Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sunset Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.5% less than in Tampa, and 43% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunset Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Park home values.
- 2515 S Parkview St Tampa, FL$690K52.52,791
- 4816 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$433K32.52,157
- 2603 S Hawthorne Cir Tampa, FL$891K453,850
- 2517 S Parkview St Tampa, FL$657K332,650
- 2606 S Hawthorne Cir Tampa, FL$527K32.52,481
- 2605 S Hawthorne Cir Tampa, FL$460K322,428
- 4818 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$902K54.53,679
- 4815 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$603K532,717
- 4815 W Sunset Blvd # IN Tampa, FL$481K532,717
- 4815 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$472K532,717
- 4815 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$559K532,717
- 4815 W Sunset Blvd # SALE Tampa, FL$481K532,717
- 4807 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$407K422,133
- 2607 S Hawthorne Cir Tampa, FL$609K533,575
- 2604 S Bryant Cir Tampa, FL$434K321,821
- 4817 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL--------
- 4817 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$743K3216,800
- 2601 S Parkview St Tampa, FL$547K52.52,556
- 4805 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$437K32.52,254
- 2608 S Hawthorne Cir Tampa, FL$393K321,940
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!