2501 Via Viesta, La Jolla, CA 920374 beds, 3 baths, 2,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Forced air
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,350 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3521731900
- Zillow Home ID: 16851442
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2501 Via Viesta
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the La Jolla market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% higher than in San Diego, and 32.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 2425 Via Siena La Jolla, CA$1.31M321,927
- 2511 Via Viesta La Jolla, CA$1.3M222,321
- 7361 Rue Michael La Jolla, CA$1.22M433,000
- 7371 Rue Michael La Jolla, CA$1.99M542,909
- 7351 Rue Michael La Jolla, CA$1.89M32.52,964
- 7391 Via Capri La Jolla, CA$3.24M494,238
- 7381 Rue Michael La Jolla, CA$1.41M42.52,706
- 2521 Via Viesta La Jolla, CA$2.24M443,284
- 2422 Via Siena La Jolla, CA$1.33M32.52,773
- 2506 Via Viesta La Jolla, CA$1.37M332,892
- 2490 Via Viesta La Jolla, CA$2.25M44.53,254
- 2520 Via Viesta La Jolla, CA$1.37M32.52,438
- 7341 Rue Michael La Jolla, CA$1.29M321,808
- 7356 Rue Michael La Jolla, CA$1.72M331,908
- 2468 Via Viesta La Jolla, CA$2.29M432,626
- 7370 Rue Michael La Jolla, CA$1.2M33.52,556
- 2531 Via Viesta La Jolla, CA$1.52M32.52,760
- 2461 Via Viesta La Jolla, CA$1.54M433,352
- 2404 Via Siena La Jolla, CA$2.27M32.53,590
- 7382 Rue Michael La Jolla, CA$1.18M42.52,570
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.