2502 North Ave, Richmond, VA 232222 beds, 1 bath, 725 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $100,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 20
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 725 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: N0000598011
- Zillow Home ID: 12527178
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2502 North Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northern Barton Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% lower than in Richmond, and 98.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northern Barton Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northern Barton Heights home values.
- 2500 North Ave Richmond, VA$100K421,920
- 2504 North Ave Richmond, VA$150K41.52,650
- 2506 North Ave Richmond, VA$132K51.52,166
- 8 Overbrook Rd Richmond, VA$121K4--1,800
- 2508 North Ave Richmond, VA$221K213,548
- 10 Overbrook Rd Richmond, VA$148K422,240
- 2512 North Ave Richmond, VA$146K422,682
- 7 W Lancaster Rd Richmond, VA$155K41.52,044
- 3 Overbrook Rd Richmond, VA$115K421,690
- 2503 North Ave Richmond, VA$151K31.53,015
- 2501 North Ave Richmond, VA$145K31.51,544
- 12 Overbrook Rd Richmond, VA$164K422,046
- 2505 North Ave Richmond, VA$98K311,544
- 5 Overbrook Rd Richmond, VA$132K321,500
- 2409 North Ave Richmond, VA$96K311,534
- 9 W Lancaster Rd Richmond, VA$153K41.51,824
- 2507 North Ave Richmond, VA$100K321,534
- 7 Overbrook Rd Richmond, VA$122K31.51,500
- 14 Overbrook Rd Richmond, VA$224K423,500
- 2509 North Ave Richmond, VA$151K311,716
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292