2502 Sandy Ln, Orlando, FL 328183 beds, 3 baths, 1,892 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,129 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1969 for $15,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,892 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 132228805701280
- Zillow Home ID: 46115669
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2502 Sandy Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32818, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 260.6% greater than in Pine Hills, and 874% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pine Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32818 home values.
- 2506 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$58K321,515
- 2506 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$63K322,041
- 2436 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$74K321,467
- 2510 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$81K321,216
- 2432 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$72K321,444
- 2503 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$102K31.52,297
- 2514 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$103K31.51,501
- 2428 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$70K321,445
- 2433 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$100K321,552
- 2507 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$86K321,301
- 2429 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$54K211,114
- 2511 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$107K31.52,199
- 2518 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$60K321,216
- 2424 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$69K3--1,390
- 2425 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$82K321,845
- 2515 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$79K31.51,797
- 2421 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$66K321,395
- 2500 Healy Dr Orlando, FL$79K31.51,625
- 2519 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$74K31.51,456
- 2522 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$111K532,398
Nearby Schools in Pine Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292