2503 109th St, Lubbock, TX 794233 beds, 2 baths, 1,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,817 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012
- Parking: 506 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,110 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: R154234
- Zillow Home ID: 54097855
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2503 109th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 79423, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33% lower than in Lubbock Metro, and 26.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 79423 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lubbock Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2505 109th St Lubbock, TX$89K321,100
- 2501 109th St Lubbock, TX$85K321,087
- 2504 110th St Lubbock, TX$89K321,101
- 2506 110th St Lubbock, TX$86K321,075
- 2507 109th St Lubbock, TX$89K321,101
- 2502 110th St Lubbock, TX$81K321,029
- 2504 109th St Lubbock, TX$91K----1,082
- 2506 109th St Lubbock, TX$90K----1,024
- 2502 109th St Lubbock, TX$91K321,026
- 2508 110th St Lubbock, TX$87K321,078
- 2509 109th St Lubbock, TX$90K321,104
- 2508 109th St Lubbock, TX$93K----1,098
- 2510 110th St Lubbock, TX$119K321,449
- 10901 University Ave Lubbock, TX--Studio----
- 2510 109th St Lubbock, TX$94K----1,103
- 2511 109th St Lubbock, TX$90K321,101
- 2503 110th St Lubbock, TX$84K----983
- 2505 110th St Lubbock, TX$81K321,030
- 2503 107th Dr Lubbock, TX$108K321,292
- 2501 110th St Lubbock, TX$88K321,090
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!