2503 174th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 980522 beds, 3 baths, 2,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,905 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $400,100
- Price/sqft: $195
- Finished basement, 330 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,056 sqft
- Parcel #: 7525211620
- Zillow Home ID: 49043315
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2503 174th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98052 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 225% higher than in Redmond, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98052 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98052 home values.
- 2507 174th Ave NE Redmond, WA$392K32.51,940
- 2501 174th Ave NE Redmond, WA$444K32.51,940
- 2511 174th Ave NE Redmond, WA$376K222,230
- 2515 174th Ave NE Redmond, WA$382K21.51,930
- 2519 174th Ave NE Redmond, WA$369K221,330
- 2523 174th Ave NE Redmond, WA$357K221,330
- 17316 NE 25th Ct Redmond, WA$642K331,940
- 17312 NE 25th Ct Redmond, WA$664K32.52,240
- 17327 NE 25th Way Redmond, WA$760K32.52,490
- 2527 174th Ave NE Redmond, WA$368K221,330
- 17318 NE 25th Ct Redmond, WA$704K42.52,240
- 2506 174th Ave NE Redmond, WA$423K331,850
- 2502 174th Ave NE Redmond, WA$444K32.51,870
- 2510 174th Ave NE Redmond, WA$401K21.51,380
- 2514 174th Ave NE Redmond, WA$350K221,360
- 17326 NE 25th Way Redmond, WA$788K53.52,780
- 2518 174th Ave NE Redmond, WA$346K21.51,380
- 2531 174th Ave NE Redmond, WA$441K32.51,720
- 17310 NE 25th Ct Redmond, WA$661K32.52,180
- 2522 174th Ave NE Redmond, WA$382K221,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.