2503 Olive Ave, Altadena, CA 910012 beds, 1 bath, 777 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This cozy Altadena home has just be re-listed and is ready for it's proud new owners to make it their own. It shows very well and boasts two bedrooms, one full bathroom, a cozy living room, spacious dining area and a gorgeous kitchen with granite counter tops and wood cabinetry. Features include oak hardwood flooring, recessed lighting, built in stove/oven combo, tile shower/tub combo and new interior/exterior paint throughout. This property underwent a major interior and exterior remodel just under two years ago. Not only was it cosmetically upgraded, but the infrastructure was re-built as well. The stucco, electrical, plumbing and garage have been completely re-done making it almost a new structure. A convenient laundry room with an additional 1/4 bathroom was also added to the two car detached garage. With over a 7,000 sq.foot lot, this home has plenty of space for a future addition and is great for entertaining friends and family. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify permits, square footage, school district etc.
- Lot: 7,056 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $306,000
- Price/sqft: $394
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 777 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5828023032
- Zillow Home ID: 20909026
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2503 Olive Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91001 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.6% lower than in Altadena, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 91001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Altadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91001 home values.
- 2511 Olive Ave Altadena, CA$518K411,192
- 2495 Olive Ave Altadena, CA$372K21777
- 2517 Olive Ave Altadena, CA$429K21912
- 2485 Olive Ave Altadena, CA$626KStudio--1,180
- 364 Mountain View St Altadena, CA$460K221,537
- 2477 Olive Ave Altadena, CA$380K311,046
- 350 Mountain View St Altadena, CA$523K321,204
- 368 Mountain View St Altadena, CA$474K321,093
- 370 Mountain View St Altadena, CA$436K21936
- 2471 Olive Ave Altadena, CA$377K21600
- 374 Mountain View St Altadena, CA$670K542,067
- 2496 Olive Ave Altadena, CA$413K21808
- 2490 Olive Ave Altadena, CA$420K21912
- 2506 Olive Ave Altadena, CA$465K211,092
- 2637 Fair Oaks Ave Altadena, CA$677K------
- 2461 Olive Ave Altadena, CA$451K211,309
- 2516 Olive Ave Altadena, CA$499K22.51,141
- 2484 Olive Ave Altadena, CA$417K21777
- 378 Mountain View St Altadena, CA$459K211,060
- 2474 Olive Ave Altadena, CA$507K211,128
Nearby Schools in Altadena
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.