2503 Ravinia Ln, Woodridge, IL 605174 beds, 3 baths, 2,015 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 479 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- Large Raised Ranch, 4 bedrooms on upper level, with total updates throughout!
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,015 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0825107027
- Zillow Home ID: 4545143
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2503 Ravinia Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60517 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 30.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2% greater than in Woodridge, and 362.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60517 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60517 home values.
- 7206 Hawthorne Ave Woodridge, IL$200K--1975
- 7210 Hawthorne Ave Woodridge, IL$220K31.75986
- 2507 Ravinia Ln Woodridge, IL$187K--21,637
- 7130 Hawthorne Ave Woodridge, IL$194K331,637
- 2506 Ravinia Ln Woodridge, IL$191K--21,278
- 7207 Willow Ave Woodridge, IL$223K431,278
- 2510 Ravinia Ln Woodridge, IL$202K--11,055
- 7214 Hawthorne Ave Woodridge, IL$199K--1.51,055
- 7211 Larchwood Ln Woodridge, IL$198K521,356
- 7215 Larchwood Ln Woodridge, IL$187K431,757
- 7201 Hawthorne Ave Woodridge, IL$206K421,950
- 7219 Larchwood Ln Woodridge, IL$176K31.5975
- 7135 Hawthorne Ave Woodridge, IL$202K--21,175
- 2514 Ravinia Ln Woodridge, IL$252K--1975
- 7131 Hawthorne Ave Woodridge, IL$163K--1975
- 7218 Hawthorne Ave Woodridge, IL$206K--21,637
- 7301 Larchwood Ln Woodridge, IL$185K--1.51,278
- 7209 Hawthorne Ave Woodridge, IL$224K--1.5975
- 7305 Larchwood Ln Woodridge, IL$207K--21,055
- 2518 Ravinia Ln Woodridge, IL$184K--1.51,055
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.