2504 E Hills Dr, Williamsport, PA 177013 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
2504 East Hills Drive, Williamsport
Loyalsock Township & School District Great Neighborhood!
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, Central Air, 2 car attached garage
Approx Total SqFt Above Grade: 2080
-Vinyl siding added 2011
-Large, covered deck
-Include stove, frig, microwave and dishwasher
-Built in china cupboard
-4 season sunroom
-Master bedroom with bathroom
-Over 700 sq ft of finished basement space
-Built in 1960
-New flooring in 2011
-City Water and Sewer
-Gas Hot Water Heat
Contact Missy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-220-0636 for showing or more information.
Beautiful home in great Loyalsock Township neighborhood. Located in Northeast Hills Village near Schick Elementary School.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $221,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 2,816 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 26+ 027.0-0101.00-000+
- Zillow Home ID: 78668377
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2504 E Hills Drive
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2524 E Hills Dr Williamsport, PA$154K321,248
- 2508 E Hills Dr Williamsport, PA$155K321,774
- 1515 Pebblewood Ln Williamsport, PA$156K421,584
- 1526 Country Club Ln Williamsport, PA$131K311,405
- 1522 Country Club Ln Williamsport, PA$113K311,235
- 2505 E Hills Dr Williamsport, PA$174K31.51,904
- 2509 E Hills Dr Williamsport, PA$172K32.52,052
- 2512 E Hills Dr Williamsport, PA$162K31.51,824
- 1518 Country Club Ln Williamsport, PA$133K311,224
- 1511 Pebblewood Ln Williamsport, PA$200K322,096
- 2449 E Hills Dr Williamsport, PA$117K21950
- 2513 E Hills Dr Williamsport, PA$154K31.51,579
- 1514 Country Club Ln Williamsport, PA$135K311,325
- 2502 Waldman Dr Williamsport, PA$178K41.51,844
- 2506 Waldman Dr Williamsport, PA$168K31.51,678
- 2516 E Hills Dr Williamsport, PA$155K31.51,444
- 1507 Pebblewood Ln Williamsport, PA$182K422,112
- 2517 E Hills Dr Williamsport, PA$164K31.51,944
- 2446 Waldman Dr Williamsport, PA$114K321,248
- 2510 Waldman Dr Williamsport, PA$160K31.51,734
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!