A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Views: 3,976 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $1,856,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $832
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1410 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Paid Vendor, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,231 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 027192090
- Zillow Home ID: 15515384
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.76-2.4M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94010 home values will increase 2.9% next year, compared to a 3.7% increase for Burlingame as a whole. Among 94010 homes, this home is valued 11.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% less than in Burlingame, and 99% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Burlingame.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94010 home values.
|2500 Easton Dr Burlingame, CA||$2.29M||4||2.5||2,730|
|2508 Easton Dr Burlingame, CA||$1.42M||2||1||1,230|
|1309 Castillo Ave Burlingame, CA||$2.31M||5||4||2,450|
|2512 Easton Dr Burlingame, CA||$1.6M||3||2||1,650|
|1300 Montero Ave Burlingame, CA||$2.22M||3||4||2,300|
|1313 Castillo Ave Burlingame, CA||$2.03M||4||2||2,210|
|1300 Castillo Ave Burlingame, CA||$3.03M||4||3.5||4,080|
|1308 Montero Ave Burlingame, CA||$2.33M||3||3||2,760|
|1308 Castillo Ave Burlingame, CA||$1.44M||3||1.1||1,250|
|1317 Castillo Ave Burlingame, CA||$2.15M||3||2.5||2,380|
|2410 Easton Dr Burlingame, CA||$2.17M||4||2||2,460|
|1312 Montero Ave Burlingame, CA||$1.71M||3||2||1,750|
|1312 Castillo Ave Burlingame, CA||$2.11M||3||3||2,260|
|2509 Easton Dr Burlingame, CA||$3.84M||5||7||3,400|
|2505 Easton Dr Burlingame, CA||$2.19M||3||2||2,270|
|1316 Castillo Ave Burlingame, CA||$1.81M||3||2||2,010|
|2517 Easton Dr Burlingame, CA||$1.8M||4||4.5||--|
|2517 Easton Dr Burlingame, CA||$1.8M||4||4.5||--|
|2517 Easton Dr Burlingame, CA||$2.44M||4||3.5||2,310|
|2408 Easton Dr Burlingame, CA||$1.93M||3||2||2,160|
Nearby Schools in Burlingame
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Burlingame High (assigned)9-121.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.