2504 NW 115th St, Oklahoma City, OK 731203 beds, 2 baths, 1,883 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,760 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $127,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 486 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,883 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 109791385
- Zillow Home ID: 21900478
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2504 Nw 115th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73120 home values.
- 2500 NW 115th St Oklahoma City, OK$132K421,740
- 2508 NW 115th St Oklahoma City, OK$194K42.52,761
- 2505 NW 114th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$112K321,672
- 2509 NW 114th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$118K321,566
- 2501 NW 114th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$124K31.751,764
- 2512 NW 115th St Oklahoma City, OK$113K421,764
- 2505 NW 115th St Oklahoma City, OK$138K31.751,959
- 2509 NW 115th St Oklahoma City, OK$131K31.751,776
- 2501 NW 115th St Oklahoma City, OK$136K321,666
- 2513 NW 114th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$127K421,780
- 2513 NW 115th St Oklahoma City, OK$139K31.751,916
- 2516 NW 115th St Oklahoma City, OK$119K31.751,408
- 11508 Greystone Ave Oklahoma City, OK$119K31.51,784
- 11417 Greystone Ave Oklahoma City, OK$151K31.751,547
- 11504 Greystone Ave Oklahoma City, OK$117K321,603
- 2517 NW 114th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$112K421,683
- 11512 Greystone Ave Oklahoma City, OK$127K421,909
- 2508 NW 114th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$127K321,593
- 11513 Greystone Ave Oklahoma City, OK$152K321,874
- 11500 Greystone Ave Oklahoma City, OK$117K321,968
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!