2504 Ocean Ave, Venice, CA 902914 beds, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,504 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1,425,000
- Price/sqft: $648
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4228014001
- Zillow Home ID: 20444791
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2504 Ocean Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Venice market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Venice home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
- 2508 Ocean Ave Venice, CA$1.51M231,774
- 2512 Ocean Ave Venice, CA$1.12M21765
- 2433 Mckinley Ave Venice, CA$1.51M221,268
- 2432 Ocean Ave Venice, CA$1.24M21832
- 2516 Ocean Ave Venice, CA$1.43M221,124
- 2429 Mckinley Ave Venice, CA$1.16M21700
- 2604 Ocean Ave Venice, CA$1.7M441,840
- 2509 Ocean Ave Venice, CA$2M642,504
- 2428 Ocean Ave Venice, CA$1.98M752,448
- 2515 Ocean Ave Venice, CA$1.84M232,076
- 2505 Ocean Ave Venice, CA$2M642,504
- 2425 Mckinley Ave Venice, CA$2.03M442,244
- 2608 Ocean Ave Venice, CA$1.48M311,098
- 2501 Ocean Ave Venice, CA$1.98M642,504
- 2603 Beach Ave Venice, CA$2.18M32.52,220
- 2424 Ocean Ave Venice, CA$1.68M442,148
- 2612 Ocean Ave Venice, CA$2.26M342,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!