- Lot: 7,017 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Views: 11,841 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $450,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $167
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Air Conditioning \ Zoned/Multiple, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Spanish/Mediterranean, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Fireplace Description \ Living Room, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Front Exposure \ North, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Garage Features \ None, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Optional, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Built Up, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,693 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 1184920000
- Zillow Home ID: 45051474
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $555-700K.
Market guideZillow predicts Parkland Estates home values will increase 5.7% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Parkland Estates homes, this home is valued 2.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Parkland Estates, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79% lower than in Tampa, and 33.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Parkland Estates home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parkland Estates home values.
|2506 W Watrous Ave Tampa, FL||$576K||3||2.5||2,185|
|2502 W Watrous Ave Tampa, FL||$480K||3||1||1,592|
|2503 W Sunset Dr Tampa, FL||$759K||5||2.5||3,381|
|2501 W Sunset Dr Tampa, FL||$733K||5||5||1,988|
|2505 W Sunset Dr Tampa, FL||$533K||4||1||1,787|
|2503 W Watrous Ave Tampa, FL||$612K||3||2.5||2,446|
|2508 W Watrous Ave Tampa, FL||$1.09M||5||5.5||4,041|
|2505 W Watrous Ave Tampa, FL||$626K||2||2||2,982|
|2501 W Watrous Ave Tampa, FL||$833K||5||3||3,696|
|2501 W Watrous Ave Tampa, FL||$370K||5||3||--|
|2430 W Watrous Ave Tampa, FL||$617K||2||1.5||2,698|
|2511 W Sunset Dr Tampa, FL||$1.01M||4||2.5||3,819|
|2507 W Watrous Ave Tampa, FL||$567K||3||2||1,901|
|2431 W Sunset Dr Tampa, FL||$708K||4||2||2,751|
|2428 W Watrous Ave Tampa, FL||$565K||4||1.5||2,400|
|2433 W Watrous Ave Tampa, FL||$706K||4||3.5||2,832|
|2513 W Sunset Dr Tampa, FL||$615K||4||3||2,218|
|2509 W Watrous Ave Tampa, FL||$560K||3||2||1,960|
|2512 W Watrous Ave Tampa, FL||$1M||3||2.5||3,620|
|2604 W Jetton Ave Tampa, FL||$579K||2||2||2,250|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!