25047 Cashel Bay Rd, Manhattan, IL 604424 beds, 2 baths, 1,842 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,280 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $207,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 495 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,842 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1412171040050000
- Zillow Home ID: 5413902
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25047 Cashel Bay Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60442 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 53.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% greater than in Manhattan, and 811.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60442 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manhattan.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60442 home values.
- 25053 Cashel Bay Rd Manhattan, IL$242K--1.52,016
- 25041 Cashel Bay Rd Manhattan, IL$204K322,207
- 15602 W Eamon Ct Manhattan, IL$220K32.51,684
- 15607 W Eamon Ct Manhattan, IL$163K--1.51,816
- 25059 Cashel Bay Rd Manhattan, IL$172K--2.51,930
- 25037 Cashel Bay Rd Manhattan, IL$245K42.52,100
- 25040 Cashel Bay Rd Manhattan, IL$219K--1.52,116
- 15562 W Eamon Ct Manhattan, IL$227K422,040
- 25046 Cashel Bay Rd Manhattan, IL$243K--1.51,778
- 25034 Cashel Bay Rd Manhattan, IL$186K--1.51,913
- 15563 W Eamon Ct Manhattan, IL$247K--1.52,038
- 25050 Cashel Bay Rd Manhattan, IL$230K433,100
- 25033 Cashel Bay Rd Manhattan, IL$184K--22,172
- 15628 W Waterford Ln Manhattan, IL$171K--1.51,816
- 25028 Cashel Bay Rd Manhattan, IL$237K--1.51,430
- 15624 W Waterford Ln Manhattan, IL$195K--1.51,868
- 15632 W Waterford Ln Manhattan, IL$224K--1.51,733
- 15556 W Eamon Ct Manhattan, IL$201K32.51,810
- 15620 W Waterford Ln Manhattan, IL$189K--1.51,823
- 15559 W Eamon Ct Manhattan, IL$233K--21,754
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.