2505 E 28th St, Des Moines, IA 503171 bed, 1 bath, 580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- 781 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 404650
- Parking: 1 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 580 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 06006989000000
- Zillow Home ID: 782259
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2505 E 28th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50317 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 58.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.5% greater than in Des Moines, and 155.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50317 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50317 home values.
- 2507 E 28th St Des Moines, IA$81K31928
- 2808 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA$97K311,267
- 2515 E 28th St Des Moines, IA$202K32.52,916
- 2800 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA$115K311,526
- 2812 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA$105K321,250
- 2514 E 29th St Des Moines, IA$154K331,347
- 2535 E 28th St Des Moines, IA$108K311,321
- 2540 E 29th St Des Moines, IA$122K321,727
- 2424 E 29th St Des Moines, IA$121K331,190
- 2754 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA$86K21.5868
- 2526 E 29th St Des Moines, IA$110K321,293
- 2420 E 29th St Des Moines, IA$171K322,128
- 2530 E 29th St Des Moines, IA$158K431,692
- 2506 E 28th St Des Moines, IA$129K521,332
- 2524 E 28th St Des Moines, IA$98K21936
- 2712 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA$92K311,132
- 2532 E 28th St Des Moines, IA$192K31.51,716
- 2605 E 28th St Des Moines, IA$95K32900
- 2821 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA$92K21968
- 2600 E 29th St Des Moines, IA$75K21878
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.