2505 Gulfstream Rd, Orlando, FL 328053 beds, 2 baths, 1,328 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $103,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,328 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 042329386407190
- Zillow Home ID: 46055015
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2505 Gulfstream Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32805 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 62.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.7% less than in Orlando, and 65.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32805 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32805 home values.
- 2509 Gulfstream Rd Orlando, FL$117K321,787
- 2504 Catalina Ln Orlando, FL$126K321,488
- 2501 Gulfstream Rd Orlando, FL$108K321,468
- 2807 Gulfstream Ct Orlando, FL$129K421,448
- 2508 Catalina Ln Orlando, FL$129K21.51,800
- 2511 Gulfstream Rd Orlando, FL$129K32.51,604
- 2805 Gulfstream Ct Orlando, FL$116K31.51,874
- 2512 Catalina Dr Orlando, FL$118K321,815
- Catalina Dr Orlando, FL--333,375
- Catalina Dr Orlando, FL--32.52,147
- 2514 Catalina Dr Orlando, FL$121K321,875
- 2516 Catalina Dr Orlando, FL$168K322,452
- 2801 Gulfstream Ct Orlando, FL$170K421,849
- 2509 Catalina Dr Orlando, FL$328K532,695
- 2507 Catalina Dr Orlando, FL$317K322,147
- 2601 Gulfstream Rd Orlando, FL$210K32.52,209
- 2511 Catalina Dr Orlando, FL$323K532,702
- 2518 Catalina Dr Orlando, FL$201K321,983
- 2802 Gulfstream Ct Orlando, FL$188K321,629
- 2505 Catalina Dr Orlando, FL$298K321,718
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!