- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- 364 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,150 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 425754
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 2942 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 625 sqft
- Appliance \ RANGE, Appliance \ DISPOSAL, Appliance \ W \ D HOOKUPS, Condition \ Excellent, InteriorFeatures \ BLINDS, Misc \ GREAT ROOM, Miscellaneous \ WINDOW TREATMENTS, Miscellaneous \ FOYER, PropertyType \ Residential, Style \ Ranch, TypeHeat \ CENTRAL ELECTRIC A\C, InteriorFeatures \ GAS LOGS, Sewer \ Public Works, Water \ Public Works, Electric \ Public Works, Misc \ MBR DOWNSTAIRS, Misc \ OTHER BR DOWNSTAIRS, Construction Type \ Brick Veneer and Siding, Gas \ Piedmont Natural Gas, Misc \ INSULATED WINDOW(S), Misc \ DEN\FAMILY ROOM, Misc \ FORMAL LIVING ROOM, Miscellaneous \ GUTTER, Misc \ GRANITE COUNTERTOP, TypeHeat \ TWO-ZONE, Miscellaneous \ IN-LAW SUITE, SqFt Range \ 5000 PLUS
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 201
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 0427370997
- Zillow Home ID: 53653473
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $226-665K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 28303 home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Fayetteville as a whole. Among 28303 homes, this home is 257% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28303, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.7% lower than in Fayetteville, and 84.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 28303 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28303 home values.
|2508 Morganton Rd Fayetteville, NC||--||--||--||--|
|2425 Morganton Rd Fayetteville, NC||$292K||4||3||3,001|
|2509 Morganton Rd Fayetteville, NC||$302K||4||3||2,938|
|2502 Lockwood Rd Fayetteville, NC||$245K||3||2.5||2,001|
|2504 Lockwood Rd Fayetteville, NC||$266K||3||2.5||2,446|
|2500 Lockwood Rd Fayetteville, NC||$326K||4||3||4,108|
|2419 Morganton Rd Fayetteville, NC||$269K||3||2.5||2,408|
|2515 Morganton Rd Fayetteville, NC||$312K||5||2.5||2,892|
|2620 Lockwood Rd APT 202 Fayetteville, NC||$268K||3||2||--|
|2501 Lockwood Rd Fayetteville, NC||$287K||5||3||2,801|
|2620 Lockwood Rd APT 104 Fayetteville, NC||$229K||3||2||1,649|
|2506 Lockwood Rd Fayetteville, NC||$277K||3||3||2,175|
|2503 Lockwood Rd Fayetteville, NC||$248K||4||2||1,750|
|2412 Lockwood Rd Fayetteville, NC||$334K||5||4||3,088|
|2631 Lockwood Rd APT 201 Fayetteville, NC||$235K||3||2||1,700|
|2514 Morganton Rd Fayetteville, NC||$1.43M||5||4.5||7,000|
|104 Lockwood Ct Fayetteville, NC||$300K||4||3.5||3,000|
|2413 Morganton Rd Fayetteville, NC||$287K||5||4||2,197|
|2411 Lockwood Rd Fayetteville, NC||$285K||3||2.5||2,821|
|104 Lockwood Ct Fayetteville, NC||$311K||4||3.5||3,000|
Nearby Schools in Fayetteville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!