2505 Pontiac St, Denver, CO 802073 beds, 1 bath, 1,038 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $232,500
- Price/sqft: $224
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,038 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0132103010000
- Zillow Home ID: 13287226
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2505 Pontiac Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Park Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% lower than in Denver, and 4.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Park Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park Hill home values.
- 2501 Pontiac St Denver, CO$238K31993
- 2515 Pontiac St Denver, CO$236K211,042
- 2525 Pontiac St Denver, CO$218K21845
- 2535 Pontiac St Denver, CO$235K211,046
- 2455 Pontiac St Denver, CO$265K51.51,340
- 2510 Olive St Denver, CO$276K41.51,568
- 2500 Olive St Denver, CO$194K31985
- 2520 Olive St Denver, CO$241K31895
- 2545 Pontiac St Denver, CO$202K21842
- 2530 Olive St Denver, CO$221K31895
- 2445 Pontiac St Denver, CO$276K521,710
- 2460 Olive St Denver, CO$232K32982
- 2540 Olive St Denver, CO$286K321,271
- 2510 Pontiac St Denver, CO$238K211,077
- 2520 Pontiac St Denver, CO$308K422,012
- 2500 Pontiac St Denver, CO$205K31992
- 2555 Pontiac St Denver, CO$211K311,031
- 2435 Pontiac St Denver, CO$276K321,710
- 2530 Pontiac St Denver, CO$229K311,007
- 2550 Olive St Denver, CO$179K31903
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.