- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2505 Porter St, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,276 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,510 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1999 for $72,500
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,276 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: S0000696014
- Zillow Home ID: 12537286
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2505 Porter Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Swansboro market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1200% higher than in Richmond, and 61.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Swansboro home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Swansboro home values.
- 2503 Porter St Richmond, VA$119K31.51,120
- 2507 Porter St Richmond, VA$122K3--1,162
- 2501 Porter St Richmond, VA--------
- 2509 Porter St Richmond, VA$69K--1669
- 2511 Porter St Richmond, VA--------
- 2421 Porter St Richmond, VA$88K421,392
- 2500 Hargrove St Richmond, VA$171K42.51,728
- 2513 Porter St Richmond, VA$73K21897
- 2510 Hargrove St Richmond, VA$152K421,728
- 2508 Porter St Richmond, VA$172K43.51,658
- 110 W 25th St Richmond, VA$61K--11,216
- 2515 Porter St Richmond, VA--------
- 2510 Porter St Richmond, VA$144K321,554
- 2512 Porter St Richmond, VA--------
- 2517 Porter St Richmond, VA$120K31.51,254
- 2512 Hargrove St Richmond, VA$105K31.51,134
- 2514 Porter St Richmond, VA$66K--1782
- 2518 Porter St Richmond, VA$61K--21,248
- 2519 Porter St Richmond, VA$133K31.51,264
- 2514 Hargrove St Richmond, VA$99K31.51,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.