2506 Thomas St, Hollywood, FL 330202 beds, 1 bath, 1,028 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $127,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,028 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 514209062050
- Zillow Home ID: 43327479
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2506 Thomas Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 79.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.7% lower than in Hollywood, and 97% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hollywood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Central home values.
- 2510 Thomas St Hollywood, FL$144K111,256
- 2514 Thomas St Hollywood, FL$134K21939
- 2507 Lee St Hollywood, FL$180K211,626
- 2214 N 25th Ave Hollywood, FL$237K441,498
- 2518 Thomas St Hollywood, FL$105K2--1,032
- 2507 Thomas St Hollywood, FL$137K321,387
- 2515 Lee St Hollywood, FL$135K21939
- 2503 Thomas St Hollywood, FL$170K211,400
- 2511 Thomas St Hollywood, FL$92K211,222
- 2229 N 25th Ave Hollywood, FL$190K211,050
- 2225 N 25th Ave Hollywood, FL$178K211,687
- 2515 Thomas St Hollywood, FL$110K21956
- 2522 Thomas St Hollywood, FL$115K2--895
- 2519 Lee St Hollywood, FL$188K441,239
- 2447 Lee St Hollywood, FL$152K31939
- 2447 Thomas St Hollywood, FL$124K21750
- 2519 Thomas St Hollywood, FL$139K21750
- 2523 Lee St Hollywood, FL$95K2--1,032
- 2443 Lee St Hollywood, FL$172K2--1,775
- Lee St Hollywood, FL$168K2--1,292
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.