- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 26 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,872 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $12
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $327,000
- Price/sqft: $203
- MLS #: O5353457
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 628 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Community Features \ Community Boat Ramp, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Dock, Community Features \ Private Boat Ramp, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Community Features \ Waterfront Complex, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Shower, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Salt Water, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Canal/Lake For Irrigation, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water Access \ Lake, Water Extras \ Boat Ramp - Private, Water Extras \ Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Water Extras \ Seawall - Concrete, Water Extras \ Skiing Allowed, Water Frontage \ Lake, Water View \ Lake
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,147 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 042329386401050
- Zillow Home ID: 46054979
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $165-475K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32805 home values will rise 8.5% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among 32805 homes, this home is 526.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 304% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32805, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.4% lower than in Orlando, and 41% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32805 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32805 home values.
|2509 Catalina Dr Orlando, FL||$389K||5||3||2,695|
|2505 Catalina Dr Orlando, FL||$298K||3||2||1,718|
|2501 Catalina Dr Orlando, FL||$669K||4||4||4,391|
|2511 Catalina Dr Orlando, FL||$388K||5||3||2,702|
|2508 Catalina Ln Orlando, FL||$140K||2||1.5||1,800|
|2512 Catalina Dr Orlando, FL||$140K||3||2||1,815|
|2513 Catalina Dr Orlando, FL||$410K||4||3||3,375|
|Catalina Dr Orlando, FL||$410K||3||3||3,375|
|2504 Catalina Ln Orlando, FL||$132K||3||2||1,488|
|2514 Catalina Dr Orlando, FL||$150K||3||2||1,875|
|2501 Gulfstream Rd Orlando, FL||$115K||3||2||1,468|
|2505 Gulfstream Rd Orlando, FL||$130K||3||2||1,328|
|2516 Catalina Dr Orlando, FL||$282K||3||2||2,452|
|2805 Gulfstream Ct Orlando, FL||$135K||3||1.5||1,874|
|2807 Gulfstream Ct Orlando, FL||$130K||4||2||1,448|
|2509 Gulfstream Rd Orlando, FL||$120K||3||2||1,787|
|2518 Catalina Dr Orlando, FL||$211K||3||2||1,983|
|Catalina Dr Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2801 Gulfstream Ct Orlando, FL||$182K||4||2||1,849|
|2511 Gulfstream Rd Orlando, FL||$134K||3||2.5||1,604|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!