2507 Kelso Rd, Pensacola, FL 325143 beds, 1 bath, 1,444 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,444 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot width: 200
- Parcel #: 041S300101001017
- Zillow Home ID: 44641012
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2507 Kelso Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32514 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 89.1% lower than in Pensacola, and 77.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 32514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32514 home values.
- 9311 Latham St Pensacola, FL$70K--21,224
- 9309 Latham St Pensacola, FL$72K--11,224
- 2440 E Nine Mile Rd Pensacola, FL$70K--11,580
- 9307 Latham St Pensacola, FL$73K--1560
- 2430 E Nine Mile Rd Pensacola, FL$55K--1832
- 2431 Kelso Rd Pensacola, FL$143K--22,302
- 2420 E Nine Mile Rd Pensacola, FL$65K--1700
- 2410 Copter Rd Pensacola, FL$66K--1962
- 2410 E Nine Mile Rd Pensacola, FL$128K--11,387
- 2430 Hencye Dr Pensacola, FL$55K--1836
- 2501 Copter Rd Pensacola, FL$85K211,105
- 2510 E Nine Mile Rd Pensacola, FL$191K--21,470
- 2424 Hencye Dr Pensacola, FL$105K--2.51,310
- 9215 Latham St Pensacola, FL$107K--11,532
- 2375 E Nine Mile Rd Pensacola, FL$103K--1792
- 2324 Copter Rd Pensacola, FL$139K--21,496
- 2418 Hencye Dr Pensacola, FL$122K--11,913
- 2409 Copter Rd Pensacola, FL$57K--11,274
- 2400 E Nine Mile Rd Pensacola, FL$138K--11,441
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!