2507 W Baltimore St, Baltimore, MD 21223
Sold on 11/16/12: $3,850
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow386
- Lot Depth84
- Lot Width13
- Parcel #2171 004
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID36524145
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$44,417||$41K – $50K||+$2,498||--||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,177/mo||$965 – $1.5K/mo||-$10||--||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Baltimore home values will decrease 5% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Baltimore Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Baltimore market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 107.8% higher than in Baltimore Metro, and 121.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Baltimore home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Baltimore home values.
Neighborhood for 2507 W Baltimore Street
- Apt 6$188K21.01,085
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Frederick Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.3 mi
- Vivien T. Thomas Medical Arts Academy (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Augusta Fells Savage Institute of Visua... (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- Frederick Douglass High (assigned) 9-12 1.7 mi
- Edmondson-Westside High (assigned) 9-12 2.0 mi
- Booker T. Washington Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.0 mi
- Southside Academy (assigned) 9-12 3.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005