2507 W Tyson Ave, Tampa, FL 336113 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 338 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $203
- MLS #: T2591731
- Parking: 624 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,936 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 168
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1357810000
- Zillow Home ID: 45069308
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2507 W Tyson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ballast Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 52.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% lower than in Tampa, and 58.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballast Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballast Point home values.
- 2505 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL$447K32.52,624
- 2511 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL$613K43.53,148
- 2501 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL$1.46M44.55,971
- 2408 W Country Club Ave Tampa, FL$354K321,294
- 2410 W Country Club Ave Tampa, FL$706K332,790
- 2406 W Country Club Ave Tampa, FL$662K333,276
- 5304 S Lipscomb St Tampa, FL$667K42.52,908
- 5312 S Crescent Dr Tampa, FL$478K42.53,610
- 5312 S Crescent Dr Tampa, FL$612K42.53,595
- 5312 S Crescent Dr Tampa, FL$761K42.53,560
- 5310 S Crescent Dr Tampa, FL$720K432,970
- 2412 W Country Club Ave Tampa, FL$929K44.54,192
- 2508 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL$474K321,806
- 2502 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL$899K32.53,016
- 2504 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL$561K32.52,652
- 2512 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL$1.14M444,215
- 2414 W Country Club Ave Tampa, FL$737K44.53,524
- 5402 S Crescent Dr Tampa, FL$257K221,496
- 5301 S Lipscomb St Tampa, FL$482K331,904
- 5404 S Crescent Dr Tampa, FL$263K321,759
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.