- Lot: 2,160 sqft
- Built in 1968
- Views: 468 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $60,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $48
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 201 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 400, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Children's Playgrnd, Community Features \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Community Features \ Community Pool, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Type \ Townhouse, Elem School Dist # \ 001 - Phoenix Elementary District, Elementary School \ Maie Bartlett Heard, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy/Green Feature \ Solar Tubes, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Private Street(s), Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Skylight(s), Features \ Water Softener Owned, Features \ Wet Bar(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Central, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Phoenix Prep, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Multiple Ovens, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Assigned Parking, Parking Features \ Rear Vehicle Entry, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,244 sqft
- Parcel #: 11046171
- Zillow Home ID: 7519673
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $70-164K.
Market guideZillow predicts Phoenix home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.8% rise for Phoenix Metro as a whole. Among Phoenix homes, this home is valued 46.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 56% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phoenix, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21% higher than in Phoenix Metro, and 168.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Phoenix home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phoenix home values.
|2506 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$83K||--||--||1,170|
|2510 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$88K||--||2||1,292|
|2504 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$87K||2||2||1,244|
|2502 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$89K||--||2||1,292|
|2526 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$137K||--||--||1,244|
|2524 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$90K||--||2||1,260|
|2522 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$93K||2||2||1,244|
|2440 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$85K||2||2||1,244|
|2440 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$81K||--||--||--|
|2438 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$87K||3||2||1,260|
|2442 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$87K||--||2||1,320|
|2520 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$92K||3||2||1,292|
|2436 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$84K||--||2||1,244|
|2514 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$82K||--||2||1,244|
|2516 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$96K||3||2||1,260|
|2512 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$85K||3||2||1,260|
|2434 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$88K||--||2||1,320|
|2518 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$82K||--||2||1,244|
|2444 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$97K||3||1.5||1,320|
|2530 N 22nd Ave # 69 Phoenix, AZ||$83K||--||2||1,260|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!