2508 N 22nd Ave, Phoenix, AZ 850092 beds, 2 baths, 1,244 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,160 sqft
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Parking: 1 space
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split,Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst,Approx SqFt Range \ 1,Approx SqFt Range \ 201 - 1,Approx SqFt Range \ 400,Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7,Apx Lot Size Range \ 500,Architecture \ Ranch,Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center,Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks),Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed,Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly,Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N,Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy,Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint,Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit,Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint,Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection,Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair,Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement,Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint,Basement Description \ None,Community Features \ Children's Playgrnd,Community Features \ Clubhouse/Rec Room,Community Features \ Community Pool,Const - Finish \ Painted,Construction \ Block,Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups),Cooling \ Refrigeration,Dining Area \ Breakfast Room,Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR,Dwelling Type \ Townhouse,Elem School Dist # \ 001 - Phoenix Elementary District,Elementary School \ Maie Bartlett Heard,Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s),Energy/Green Feature \ Solar Tubes,Exterior Features \ Patio,Exterior Features \ Private Street(s),Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s),Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s),Features \ No Interior Steps,Features \ Skylight(s),Features \ Water Softener Owned,Features \ Wet Bar(s),Fencing \ Block,Fireplace \ No Fireplace,Flooring \ Laminate,Flooring \ Tile,Heating \ Gas Heat,High School \ Central,High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District,Horses \ N,Jr. High School \ Phoenix Prep,Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas,Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher,Kitchen Features \ Disposal,Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island,Kitchen Features \ Multiple Ovens,Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter,Kitchen Features \ Pantry,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec,Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator,Landscaping \ Grass Front,Laundry \ Dryer Included,Laundry \ Inside Laundry,Laundry \ Washer Included,Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm,Ownership \ Fee Simple,Parking Features \ Assigned Parking,Parking Features \ Rear Vehicle Entry,Pool - Private \ No Pool,Property Description \ North/South Exposure,Property Type \ A,Roofing \ Comp Shingle,Services \ City Services,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa \ None,Special Listing Cond \ N/A,Tax Municipality \ Phoenix,Technology \ Cable TV Avail,Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval,Type \ ER,Utilities \ APS,Utilities \ SW Gas,Water \ City Water,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,244 sqft
- Parcel #: 11046171
- Zillow Home ID: 7519673
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2508 N 22nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Encanto market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 69.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% greater than in Phoenix, and 279.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Encanto home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encanto home values.
- 2506 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$59K----1,170
- 2510 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$72K--21,292
- 2504 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$59K--21,244
- 2502 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$66K--21,292
- 2526 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$162K----1,244
- 2524 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$65K--21,260
- 2528 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$101K421,460
- 2522 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$70K221,244
- 2440 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$102K221,244
- 2440 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$67K------
- 2438 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$97K321,260
- 2442 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$76K--21,320
- 2520 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$99K321,292
- 2436 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$64K--21,244
- 2514 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$61K--21,244
- 2516 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$106K321,260
- 2512 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$105K321,260
- 2434 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$76K--21,320
- 2518 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$60K--21,244
- 2444 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$108K31.51,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292