- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2508 Noble Rd, Cleveland Heights, OH 441213 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,353 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2000 for $87,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,353 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 68230046
- Zillow Home ID: 33653294
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2508 Noble Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44121 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 77.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.7% greater than in Cleveland Heights, and 226.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44121 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44121 home values.
- 2506 Noble Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$44K31.51,540
- 1016 Oxford Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$74K41.51,352
- 1020 Oxford Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$77K31.51,271
- 1024 Oxford Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$100K31.51,545
- 1028 Oxford Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$100K41.51,610
- 1015 Oxford Rd Cleveland Heights, OH--221,149
- 1019 Oxford Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$83K311,210
- 1023 Oxford Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$89K41.51,444
- 1032 Oxford Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$99K51.51,610
- 982 Oxford Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$98K311,178
- 1007 Quilliams Rd Cleveland, OH$84K31.51,386
- 1027 Oxford Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$65K411,486
- 1003 Quilliams Rd Cleveland, OH$84K311,302
- 1034 Oxford Rd Cleveland, OH$100K411,359
- 976 Oxford Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$88K31.51,552
- 1015 Quilliams Rd Cleveland, OH$89K321,591
- 1031 Oxford Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$92K31.51,456
- 1011 Quilliams Rd South Euclid, OH$88K311,314
- 999 Quilliams Rd Cleveland, OH$87K311,174
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.