2508 S 317th StAPT 308, Federal Way, WA 98003
Sold on 4/16/13: $57,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:819 sq ft
- Lot:4.51 acres
- Year Built:1980
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $57,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Room TypesDining room
- Additional FeaturesClub House, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Hot Tub
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete
- High SchoolFederal Way Snr High
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolSacajawea Jnr High
- Roof TypeComposition
- School DistrictFederal Way
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Unit Floor #2
- Zillow Home ID2114657398
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow327
- Elementary SchoolMirror Lake Elem
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$53,140||$38K – $66K||-$84||$64||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$931/mo||$801 – $1.2K/mo||-$3||$1.14||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 98003 home values will rise 6.6% next year, compared to a 6.7% rise for Federal Way as a whole. Among 98003 homes, this home is valued 74.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 49.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98003 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.6% higher than in Federal Way, and 231% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Federal Way.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98003 home values.
Neighborhood for 2508 S 317th Street APT 308
Nearby Schools in Federal Way
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005