This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $292-446K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $10.2K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Orlando is $9,310.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $11.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Orlando is $15,314.
Price / Tax History
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- All time views: 2,917
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1997 for $80,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room
- Additional Rooms \ Breezeway
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room
- Additional Rooms \ Florida Room
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floor Covering \ Brick\Stone
- Floor Covering \ Carpet
- Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile
- Furnishings \ Unfurnished
- Garage Features \ Attached
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Housing For Older Persons \ N\A
- Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen
- Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom
- Last Change Type \ Price Decrease
- Last Status \ Incomplete
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to LSE
- Location \ In City Limits
- Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional
- Pet Size \ Medium (36-60 Lbs.)
- Pool \ None
- Property Description \ One Story
- Property Style \ Single Family Home
- Property Type \ Rental
- Rent Includes \ Laundry
- Rent Includes \ Phone
- Rental Rate Type \ Monthly
- Status \ Active
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,192 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 88 ft
- Parcel #: 182230056800770
- Zillow Home ID: 46151456
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32803 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.1% less than in Orange, and 59.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orange.
|2519 Azalea Dr Orlando, FL||$349K||3||2||2,000|
|2507 Azalea Dr Orlando, FL||$805K||4||3||3,926|
|2512 Woodside Ave Orlando, FL||$395K||4||3||2,808|
|2506 Woodside Ave Orlando, FL||--||1||1||1,519|
|2510 Azalea Dr Orlando, FL||$361K||4||2||2,486|
|2525 Azalea Dr Orlando, FL||$378K||3||2||2,172|
|2512 Azalea Dr Orlando, FL||$231K||2||1||1,265|
|2504 Azalea Dr Orlando, FL||$488K||4||3.5||3,041|
|2025 Woodlawn Dr Orlando, FL||$388K||3||2||2,733|
|1914 Lake Sue Dr Orlando, FL||$331K||4||3.5||3,214|
|1832 Lake Sue Dr Orlando, FL||$187K||3||2||1,344|
|2029 Woodlawn Dr Orlando, FL||$269K||2||2||1,520|
|2009 Woodlawn Dr Orlando, FL||$632K||4||4||3,922|
|1830 Lake Sue Dr Orlando, FL||$195K||2||1||1,371|
|2515 Woodside Ave Orlando, FL||$393K||3||2.5||2,380|
|2507 Boyd Ave Orlando, FL||$258K||3||2||1,393|
|2511 Boyd Ave Orlando, FL||$172K||2||2||1,344|
|2505 Boyd Ave Orlando, FL||$304K||3||2.5||2,035|
|2037 Woodlawn Dr Orlando, FL||$166K||--||--||--|
|2507 Woodside Ave Orlando, FL||$473K||4||4||3,094|
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!