2509 Cherry St, Denver, CO 802073 beds, 2 baths, 1,326 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,460 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $347,500
- Finished basement, 888 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 380 sqft
- Stove/Oven,Living room,Master bath,Tile floor,Hardwood floor,Fenced yard,Granite countertop
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,326 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0131203016000
- Zillow Home ID: 13285498
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2509 Cherry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Park Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.1% greater than in Denver, and 55.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Park Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park Hill home values.
- 2515 Cherry St Denver, CO$370K21981
- 2505 Cherry St Denver, CO$679K422,486
- 2525 Cherry St Denver, CO$474K422,207
- 2531 Cherry St Denver, CO$360K311,202
- 4515 E 25th Ave Denver, CO$479K321,964
- 2537 Cherry St Denver, CO$351K211,060
- 2389 Cherry St Denver, CO$502K312,841
- 2514 Clermont St Denver, CO$607K332,924
- 2541 Cherry St Denver, CO$396K221,466
- 2516 Clermont St Denver, CO$740K352,512
- 2528 Clermont St Denver, CO$484K322,392
- 2508 Clermont St Denver, CO$302K21931
- 2381 Cherry St Denver, CO$368K21.51,227
- 2500 Clermont St Denver, CO$408K131,876
- 2510 Cherry St Denver, CO$398K31.51,329
- 2545 Cherry St Denver, CO$374K21960
- 2500 Cherry St Denver, CO$618K332,907
- 2516 Cherry St Denver, CO$334K311,495
- 2544 Clermont St Denver, CO$532K433,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292